Schedule an Appointment
To make an appointment couldn’t be easier. Give us a call at (541) 382-9383. Our knowledgeable staff are happy to help you set up your appointment.
What You Need to Know About Your Visit
- Bring your photo ID.
- Bring your health insurance card with you to your appointment.
- Please provide our staff with 24 hours notice if you need to cancel or reschedule. Our Scheduling Department’s phone number is (541) 382-9383.
- Please leave all jewelry and unnecessary valuables at home.
- Unless instructed otherwise, take medications as prescribed.
- Do not hesitate to call our facility with any questions that you may have. Our Main phone number is (541) 382-6633.
- Carefully follow all examination prep instructions given.
- If you are having an MRI procedure, you may bring your favorite CD to listen to during your exam.
- Bring a designated driver if sedation or support is needed
Billing and Insurance
Should you have questions on your bill, policies or what insurance plans we accept, go to our Billings and Insurance page for more information.
You may download the New Patient Information Form in advance of your visit. Filling it out prior to your visit will help reduce your wait time and expedite our service to you.
If you have questions regarding the form, please contact us at (541) 382-6633.